  From: X. Bouchoux <bouchoux@cs.bris.ac.uk>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 12:49:29 GMT

Re: libggi3d

Hi!

just to say that I think we should make an example (a realistic example), by descibing each modules, and what they do, and by building a pipeline.
No code, just a precise description.

Because I think we make a lot of assumptions, but with no foundation. We have to make sure that what we say is realistic.

For example, I feel that it's too easy to just say "yeah, the arbitrer will take care of this...  We'll see..."
Let's make a precise description, so we can list what the arbitrer actually does.

I nobody does this before, I'll try myself this WE or next week.