  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 17:26:05 +0100

Re: compile errors

Peter Danielsson wrote:

> Now things get built more smoothly. There is still problems
> with the size of datatypes, I get some complaint about a
> macro that is unsupported, and patchlib refuses to build
> when doing a cross compile, but this is quite suspected!

Could you send me the error/warning messages of the failures, as
well as the config.log and diffs with any changes you've had to make
so far? I'd like to have crosscompiling work as much out-of-the-box
as possible.

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se