  From: Peter Danielsson <peter.danielsson@era-t.ericsson.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 16:07:58 +0000

Re: compile errors

Now things get built more smoothly. There is still problems
with the size of datatypes, I get some complaint about a
macro that is unsupported, and patchlib refuses to build
when doing a cross compile, but this is quite suspected!
Further testing will have to wait until I have built
a GGI target for my display, or added some limited fbdev
support to the kernel (the latter is tempting, but the former
seems simpler)

/Peter