  From: Peter Danielsson <peter.danielsson@era-t.ericsson.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 14:23:33 +0000

Re: compile errors

sys/kd.h and sys/vt.h works fine, thanks!

Another thing I noticed (this is autoconf issues): it is
impossible to not build vgagl! Even if I run configure with
the -disable-vgagl flag it is built because it is a helper
to the svga target. There seems to be no check whether svga
is beeing built or not (not in my case (I dont have vga at all)

/Peter