  From: Jason McMullan <jmcc@ontv.com>
  To  : evstack@ontv.com
  Date: 15 Oct 1998 13:58:26 GMT

Re: Free Page Counter & Cool Graphical Visitor Log !

Jon M. Taylor <taylorj@ecs.csus.edu> wrote with confidence:
>> Want to know more about who's visiting your web site? Try Hitmeter!
>
> [ Spam snipped ]
>
> 	Grrrr... Jason, are you *sure* that the OnTV mail<->news gateway
> isn't routing the newsfeed outside OnTV?

   Yep. However, I have my home URL in my sig, so it's pretty likely
someone has a mailto: collection bot that's hit it. I'll change
the list to be subscribe-only. ... Done. Now noone can post
until they've subscribed. Should zap any incoming spam.

--
Jason McMullan - Linux - GGI - http://pepsi.visus.com/~jmcc
  I can't wait until the point where free Linux CD's or other paraphenalia is