  From: Jay <jsistar@almatel.net>
  To  : evstack@ontv.com
  Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 22:30:43 -0500

EvStack

Hello, I`m new to the list, I understand this list isn`t too terrably active so
I will most likely just observe and only post when I code something. My primary
objective for this post is to query where the EvStack stuff is. So... Where is
it? I`ve looked all over the ftp servers for GGI. Can somebody tell me where the
h*** to find the tar.gz snapshot of the development source tree? And if there
isn`t one, how to get to the development source tree? (tar.gz prefered)