  From: Ketil Froyn <ketilf@ifi.uio.no>
  To  : GGI-Develop <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 22:46:45 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: Virtual Terminals

On Mon, 26 Jul 1999, Brent Fulgham wrote:

> Has anyone else experienced the following under
> Linux?:
>
> 1.  When running a GGI-based program, I switch
> to another Virtual Terminal.
> 2.  I perform some activity -- such as list
> a directory.
> 3.  Switch back to the original VT with the
> GGI program running.
> 4.  I find that the GGI program has died
> during the VT switch.

This happened to me when I was running XGGI on a tile target. I seem to
recall it was the tile target that doesn't manage the VT switch. Dunno if
this helped you...

Ketil Froyn
--
The angle of the dangle is proportional to the heat of the meat.

http://www.ifi.uio.no/~ketilf/
mailto:ketilf@ifi.uio.no