  From: Andreas Beck <becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 18:26:26 +0200

Re: GGI2D problem ....

> 	I used the latest cvs source , and the ggi2d just can't
> 	configure after autogen.sh .....
> 	I use a FreeBSD 4.0 box ...
> 	when I ran the autogen.sh , it said that many m4s are
> 	duplicated ...

Yes that is the common problem, when the auto* packages do not match.
Do:
1. Check your auto* stuff is new enough. If it is, it should be safe to
2. move away the local .m4s that LibGGI brings along. The warnings should
then go away and it should work.

> ./configure: 533: Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")
> 	Can anyone please tell me what happened?

The .m4 packages conflict and produce a faulty .configure file, in which
some macros don't get expanded.

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <andreas.beck@ggi-project.org> =