  From: Thomas Tanner <tanner@ffii.org>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 13:13:08 +0200 (CEST)

FW: ggi problem???

-----FW: <19990729193338.16611.cpmta@c009.sfo.cp.net>-----

Date: 29 Jul 1999 12:33:38 -0700
From: sphere@starmedia.com
To: tanner@ggi-project.org
Subject: ggi problem???

Hi. I have a problem but I don't know if it has something to do directly with
ggi (I'm a Linux newbie). I downloaded DOOM LEGAC
Y and it requires libggi and libgii, so I downloaded the sources and installed
them doing "configure" "make" and "make install"
. When I cd to the Doom Legacy directory and ran the game I got the message
"can't load libggi.so.2" so I typed:
"export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}:/usr/loca/lib"
then I ran the game again and I got the message:
"segmentation fault received. core dumped".
Also, I can't run the demos that came with the ggi source, funny colors appear
on the screen and my computer crashes. Do u know
 where could I get good documentation on ggi and gii; the documentation on your
web page is bad, specially for newbies like me.
 Please, I would appreciate any help you could give me, after all you are the
expert. Thanks.

Abre gratis una cuenta de email en StarMedia Mail.  El mejor servicio
de email gratis de toda latinoamerica. http://www.starmedia.com/