  From: Philipp Gühring <e_source@enemy.org>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 12:08:14 +0200

Re: Svgalib Wrapper

>Like the message says you are trying to use the svgalib target on
>the svgalib wrapper.
>
>The svgalib target lets you run LibGGI applications on top of svgalib.
>The svgalib wrapper lets you run svgalob applications on top of LibGGI.
>Combining them obviously won't work very well. If you want to use the
>SVGAlib target you have to use a real SVGAlib.

Yes, I already understood that architecture.
I tried to delete the libvga.so.1.99.ggi, and it worked.
But is´nt there another way to access the svgalib from a ggi program?
Do I always have to delete the wrapper?

--
~ Philipp Gühring              p.guehring@poboxes.com
~ http://www.poboxes.com/p.guehring  ICQ UIN: 6588261