  From: Andreas Beck <becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 20:28:35 +0200

Re: kgicon C&T

> Sorry. VESAFb.

That's why quite some things don't work. Not VESAfb's fault, but VESA's.

> I meant the KGI package (now in version 0.9). It patches the kernel and
> you have to recompile it without Virtual Consoles support. I tried
> but: neither the kernel (2.2.10) nor KGI compiled successfully.

Yes. Normal. This is very cutting edge stuff. Please use kgicon, if you want
somewhat smooth compile/install. However as said, the CT driver is probably
not in very good shape.

CU, ANdy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <andreas.beck@ggi-project.org> =