  From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Niklas_H=F6glund?= <niklas@canit.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 18:25:54 +0200

Anonymous CVS slow

The anonymous CVS server is very slow sometimes. It might freeze in
the middle while updating files. Sometimes, when in does this,
trying again gives one or two more files, but it doesn't get me all of
the repository.

It also seems like the moval of files from the real CVS repository to
the anonymous one does not happen rapidly enough. When I wrote to Jos
that a cvs update didn't give me any new files, he replied that the
newer version has been in the repository for 22 hours. (I got his mail
the day after, so maybe that accounts for part of the delay.)

--
						Niklas