  From: Mikael Aronsson <mikael_aronsson@mail.bip.net>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:25:27 +0200

Re: Mesa 3.0 question (still have problems)

Hi again !

This is maybe a Mesa question but I try here first.

I have downloaded the Mesa CVS snapshot and compiled with "make
linux-386-ggi"

Everything works fine until it's time to make the library, it tries to use
../bin/mklib.ggi from the src subdirectory, this directory does not exist in
the CVS snapshot, have I missed something here ?

Mikael Aronsson