  From: Mikael Aronsson <mikael_aronsson@mail.bip.net>
  To  : GGI <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 10:38:37 +0200

Mesa 3.0 question

Hi !

I looked in the archive but I did not found any good answer to this
question, there where some messages but they where from July and I don't
think they are relevant any more. I have Mesa 3.0 installed (no patches) and
I downloaded the ggiMesa patch and tried to apply it

I had to remove a few files to make it work, they already existed in my Mesa
source directory, now it compiles without problems but when the demo apps
are linked it complains about an unresolved external:

ggiLoadLibrary()

Am I doing something wrong or are they not compatible at the moment ?

Mikael