  From: Jon M. Taylor <taylorj@gaia.ecs.csus.edu>
  Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 02:45:35 -0700 (PDT)

Ping-pong buffers on KGIcon are here!

	Well, I have some cleanups to do tomorrow before I commit to CVS, but
it all works now.  You mmap() /proc/kgi/kgicommand and request as large of a
virtual area as you want (I've used up to 4MB with no problems) and start
writing kgicommands to the beginning.  The major thing that is missing right
now is support for command fragments - you have to jump to the start of the
accels feel _considerably_ faster than with ioctls even without the fragment
support.  I'll try to get some showaccel and ClanBomber benchmark numbers
tomorrow to back this up.

Jon

---
becoming one with God.'