  From: Andrew Apted <ajapted@netspace.net.au>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 15:36:20 +1000

Re: libggi doc changes

Steve writes:

>  Please scrutinize and tell me ANYTHING that is unclear, plain wrong,
>  or needs examples or more info/guidelines. ANY suggestions welcome.

You asked for it :)

I think ggiPackColors & ggiUnpackPixels needs some more explaining, e.g.
just to mention that the output of ggiPackColors can be used as input to
ggiPut{HLine,VLine,Box} and vice versa for Unpack & Get.

Before the ggi*Gamma* functions, have a new section that describes gamma
and gamma maps (just bung my crappy explanation in there if you like :),
and put the usual "this function does this, Return: 0 if OK, error ..."
with the functions.

For the blit functions (CopyBox and CrossBlit), a reminder that these
will transfer between frames when read_frame != write_frame.

In the "changes for 1.5" section, mention these namespace changes :

   ggi/libggi.h became ggi/ggi.h

   ggiSetInfoFlags() became ggiSetFlags()

   ggiSetPaletteVec() became ggiSetPalette()

   The key definitions have changed.  Some examples:

   	K_F10 is now GGI_KEY_F10
	KT_SPEC is now GGI_KT_SPEC
	KG_SHIFT is now GGI_KM_SHIFT
	KTYP and KVAL are now GGI_KTYP and GGI_KVAL
	KT_LATIN & KT_LETTER were replace with GGI_KT_LATIN1

Also I think the last section about LibGGI internals should be moved to
another file (e.g. libggi-internal.sgml), where we can document the
internal stuff without cluttering up the "user manual".

Cheers,
                                               \  /
  Andrew Apted   <andrew@ggi-project.org>       \/