  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:41:06 +0200

Re: svgalib target

teunis wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Aug 1998, teunis wrote:
> > ahh....  so how would I load this helper?
> > It's simple enough to modify svgalib target :)

By your comment below I assume you noticed that it doesn't need
modification. ;)

> > [am thinking of adding 16-colour support too :]

That would be great! 1- and 4-bit modes just gave all-white screens
when I tried them, that's why they're disabled.

> There's something definitely broken here somewhere.  Still tracking.
> I'm getting a seg-fault somewhere in svgalib's target under
> non-linear-access...  (display-X works fine so I know it's not anywhere
> else :)

That's odd... Paged svgalib modes works perfect for me here, as
does modeX modes. What are you trying to run on the target?
And you don't have the SVGAlib wrapper installed, do you? ;)
There used to be a check trapping when you try running the svgalib
target on the wrapper, but this is currently disabled to make
the target work with SVGAlib 1.3.0

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan/
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se