  From: Bob Nicksic <nicksic@enteract.com>
  To  : 'ggi-develop@eskimo.com' <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 23:13:50 -0500

FW: P5GX-LG clock help?

-----Original Message-----
From:	support_tpe@mail.ecs.com.tw [SMTP:support_tpe@mail.ecs.com.tw]
Sent:	Sunday, August 23, 1998 10:42 PM
To:	nicksic@enteract.com
Subject:	Re: P5GX-LG clock help?

     Dear Sir,

       The P5GX-LG has use clock chip ICS9159M,you use IC WORKS W48C60-414G

       Best Regards,
       ECS CSD,8/24/1998

Subject: P5GX-LG clock help?
Author:  Bob Nicksic <nicksic@enteract.com>  at internet-tpe
Date:    1998/8/23 01:45 AM

Hello,
        I own a PowerSpec 1800 computer that utilizes the P5GX-LG motherboard.
am in need of the clock chip ID and any other related information, as I
need this information to set up a Linux project driver.  The project in
reference is the GGI Project, info available at www.ggi-project.org.  I
believe the clock chip to be an ICS 9159M.  If I am incorrect, please
advise of the proper clock ID.  If I am correct, please send me any clock
chip related specs, info, etc....please forward any info to
ggi-develop@eskimo.com, as this address is the developer's communication
forum.

Thank You,
Bob Nicksic