  From: teunis <teunis@computersupportcentre.com>
  To  : GGI Developers <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 20:45:56 -0700 (MST)

svgalib target

Due to me hacking with Mesa, I'm mucking with svgalib a lot.  Unless
someone peeps up about where to send patches, I'll post 'em here!
(yep - Mesa 3.0b7 has <obsolete> GGI support.  I can provide patches if
anyone wants to get this working :)

Goals:
	support paged svgalib targets!  (ggiPutBox at least :)
		(for some weird reason my graphics card refuses to go linear)
	try and figure out if virtual-Y can be done
		[it's claiming 'no']
	support ggiGetPalette!

why is not ggiGetPalette supported?  Seems odd to me....

G'day, eh? :)
	- Teunis