  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 02:18:02 +0200

Re: kgicon success report

James A Simmons wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Aug 1998, Steve Cheng wrote:
>
> > Now that I got time to try kgicon again, this is just a success report to
> > assure you guys that kgicon actually does work :-)

Yes, it surely works fine here.
I have my Millennium card disabled by the BIOS and insert kgicon.o
in my init scripts just to get consoles. :)

> The only think is XF68_FBDEv is totally unaccelerated. I hope its not two
> slow.

It is :-(
It degraded my Millennium II to something that's far more slow
than my old Cirrus board is with XF86_SVGA...

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan/
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se