  From: Stefan Mars <mars@lysator.liu.se>
  To  : teunis <teunis@computersupportcentre.com>
  Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 19:23:21 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: 3D Graphics Library (libGGI3D) design ideas...

On Mon, 24 Aug 1998, teunis wrote:

> hmmm though.  libggi3d-math is going to be a pain!  (haveta lookup how to
> create inverses of matrices - something I haven't done on computer in a
> long time!

Want me to do it? Just send over a mail with the functions you need and I
will implement it for you. Might even do it in assembler just for the
general sickness of doing so :)

-Stefan

| Stefan Mars              |Student, Applied physics & Electrical engineering |
| Bjoernkaerrsgatan 15B:30 |Linkoping Institute of Technology                 |
| S-584 36 Linkoping       |                                                  |
| Sweden                   |Email: mars@lysator.liu.se Phone: +46 (0)13175384 |
|         Maintainer of The THX Home Cinema Buyers Guide, located at          |
|               http://www.lysator.liu.se/%7Emars/thxguide.html               |
\--------------------- PGP key available through finger ----------------------/