  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 14:06:51 +0200

Re: MEDIA GX PATCH

Emmanuel Marty wrote:
> Sengan Baring-Gould wrote:
> > PS: Manu, pour avoir acces CVS developpeur que dois-je faire?
>
> Maile-moi en privé un login/pass crypté :) Maile-moi aussi un patch
> contre le driver GX actuellement en CVS, que je puisse tester :)

: > PS: Manu, to have access CVS developer which do I have to make?
:
: Maile me into private a crypté login/pass:) Maile me also a patch
: against driver GX currently in CVS, which I can test:)

Yep, that's what I thought it meant. You just gotta love
babelfish.altavista ;-)

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se