  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 00:46:28 +0200

New debugging macros in libggi

Hi!

I've added two new debugging macros to libggi:
LIBGGI_ASSERT(x,str) and LIBGGI_APPASSERT(x,str)

Both will check if the expression x is true, and if so they
will print this message:
and terminate the app.

The difference is that for ASSERT <type> is "INTERNAL" and
for APPASSERT it's "INTERNAL". LIBGGI_ASSERT should be used
to check if we screwed up, and LIBGGI_APPASSERT to check if the
application programmer screwed up.

Neither macro will generate any code if not compiled with -DDEBUG
so please use them excessively when writing libggi code.

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan/
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se