  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 15:55:28 +0200

Re: debugging libggi...

Andrew Apted wrote:

> Peter Amstutz writes:
>
> >  Right now the X target seems broken (I'm working against anon cvsdevel
> >  from a few hours ago)
>
> Mine doesn't even compile here.  The offending lines are in
> display/X/visual.c :
>
>     int first = vis->app_dbs.first_targetbuf;
>     int last = vis->app_dbs.last_targetbuf;

Ouch, I thought I tested that code. :-(
It's fixed now anyway.

> Marcus, what are these for ?

If we want extensions to be able to handle DirectBuffers the
target needs to know which buffers that belongs to it.
The idea is that extensions that mess with the DB lists update
these entries accordingly, so the target can now which buffers
to free.

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan/
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se