  From: Faramir <rob@xania.demon.co.uk>
  Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 22:40:43 +0100 (BST)

GGI compile?

Folks
	I've been watching GGI for a little while now and am very keen to
get my hands dirty. Having downloaded the devel CVS and messed around with
it, I've failed to get a working kernel.  The first problem seems to be
that patch file provided is only for 2.1.105. Compiling produced a series
of errors which I spent time trying to resolve, resulting in a kernel
which crashed on bootup.  I've tried various configurations.
	I keep seeing people posting about their changes, some using very
recent devel kernels and I'm wondering what hackery they're using so they
can develop.
	Am I missing something? Please advise,

	Rob.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder...

Robert 'Faramir' Snell
mail:    rob@xania.demon.co.uk
web:     http://www.xania.demon.co.uk
PGP-5i   hkp://horowitz.surfnet.nl/rob@xania.demon.co.uk