  From: Jason McMullan <jmcc@ontv.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: 3 Aug 1998 21:07:26 GMT

Re: Removal of GGI Console from Degas

Brian Julin <bri@forcade.calyx.net> wrote with confidence:
>>   The GGI Console code is moving out of the Degas distrib. and
>> into it's own CVS tree on one of my servers (in the US).
>
> Umm OK.  But don't you former EvStackers try pulling what you did
> last time :)  (That is, not merge/syncronize your driver tree and KGI
> patches to integrate new material from the mainline distribution.)
> I'd like to get away with rewriting my drivers under ten times please...

   Anon CVS:  :pserver:cvs@grits.visus.com:/home/cvs/Anonymous

   Password:  cvs
   Checkout:  ggi_console

> (P.S. Out with it, The honest truth -- is the Degas scroller API stable
> enough to be worth implementing?)

   Yes. At least I think so. We shall see when I finish the `fbscroll'
implemntation.

--
Jason McMullan - Linux - GGI - http://pepsi.visus.com/~jmcc

On the wonderful world of Microsoft Products:

  Why put fault tolerance in the OS, when it's
  already built into the User?
	-- Steve Shaw <nospamola_sbshaws@kc-primary.net>
	   comp.os.linux.advocacy