  From: Marcus Sundberg <e94_msu@elixir.e.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 00:48:36 +0200

Re: libggi internals (Re: LibGGI3D RFC)

> Anyway, no need to provide so much detail to say that "helper lib"
> would have been a more appropriate name. ;-)

Well, there seems to be a lot of confusion around libggi right
now, and it's also hard to tell who's confused and who just
doesn't know the right terminology. ;-)

And as we also have some newcomers (or at least people that hasn't
done much posting on the list before) I considered that a proper
run-trough of libggi was apropriate. Don't take it personal if
you already knew all the stuff. ;)