  From: Rodolphe Ortalo <ortalo@laas.fr>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 00:34:56 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: LibGGI3D RFC

On Thu, 20 Aug 1998, teunis wrote:
> Does this message help any?  Are we communicating or arguing about
> completely different topics thinking they're the same? :)

We are communicating, don't worry... ;-) In fact, your 3d_tridata
example showed me how we could pass more things through a single
function (hence clarifying the objective of using display targets...)

You know, even if I play the devil's advocate, I would really _like_
to be able to use ggi3dDrawTriangle _only, and then have some
setup function where I can (possibly dynamically) reconfigure the
engine so that it uses gouraud, textured, etc.

Very convenient indeed !!! (I expected that from libggi however, as
usual.. :-)

But still, I want to see the details...

Rodolphe