  From: Marcus Sundberg <e94_msu@elixir.e.kth.se>
  To  : jonas_b@bitsmart.com
  Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 13:33:52 +0200

Solution for Millennium kgicon/X-server conflict

Hi!

I just found out that MetroX 4.3 works perfect with the Millennium
even when it's put into MMIO mode by the kgicon driver.
A full version of MetroX is included on the Linux Developer's Resource
CDROM (6-cd pack with RedHat, SuSE, Debian, Slackware and MetroX)
which is pretty cheap. (250 SEK at www.nohup.se, $19 at www.linuxmall.com)

Only drawback is that MetroX degraded my MouseMan+ into a regular
threebutton mouse...

Now I'm going to see if I can get MetroX to run multiheaded while
having both the cl5430 and Millennium kgicon drivers loaded.
Would make a pretty nice setup! :)