  From: Brian Julin <bri@forcade.calyx.net>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 14:55:27 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Removal of GGI Console from Degas

On 3 Aug 1998, Jason McMullan wrote:

>   The GGI Console code is moving out of the Degas distrib. and
> into it's own CVS tree on one of my servers (in the US).

Umm OK.  But don't you former EvStackers try pulling what you did
last time :)  (That is, not merge/syncronize your driver tree and KGI
patches to integrate new material from the mainline distribution.)
I'd like to get away with rewriting my drivers under ten times please...

(P.S. Out with it, The honest truth -- is the Degas scroller API stable
enough to be worth implementing?)

--
Brian S. Julin