  From: Marcus Sundberg <e94_msu@elixir.e.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 16:18:11 +0200

Re: 3d

> > An extension is something that uses the extension mechanism
> > of libggi (ggiExtension* family functions), and it'll probably
> > also include ggi/internal/internal.h instead of ggi/ggi.h
>
> 	Is there any documentation on the LibGGI extension mechanism
> outside of the source?  I can use LibGGI2D as a template of sorts, but
> formal docs would be nice.  If there are none, maybe I can write some up
> after I learn the system.

Not that I know of. Documentation of libggi has always been weak
(Steve and Hartmut have done a good job, but back when most of those docs
were written the API was not clearly enough defined to make writing
accurate documentation possible), and this needs to be improved.

If you could document the extension system it'd be great.

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |      E-Mail: e94_msu@e.kth.se