  From: Marcus Sundberg <e94_msu@elixir.e.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 20:30:13 +0200

Re: Multiheaded Millennium works fine!

> Did you use the CL5430 as the primary card card (when booting)?

Yes, I don't think the CL542x driver has MMIO capabilities.
Actually I don't even know if the card does...

> > Pretty darn impressing!
> > Now if I could only have an accelerated X-server that works on
> > the Millennium II after the KGI-driver has been loaded.
> > (The MMIO mode seems to confuse the XF86_SVGA more than a bit ;)
> Yes I have the same problem. :(
>
> > Until that comes true, where can I find an XF86_FBDEV server for
> > ix86 (preferedly glibc2) ?
>
> I compiled the server my self, found the code on a CD.
> But, I can't send you the server (only a 14.4 kbps modem right now!).

Ok. I guess I'll have to make a shot at it.
Did you use the normal XFree sources?

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |      E-Mail: e94_msu@e.kth.se