  From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jonas_Borgstr=F6m?= <jonas_b@bitsmart.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 18:40:14 +0200

Re: Multiheaded Millennium works fine!

On Tue, Aug 18, 1998 at 04:30:56AM +0200, Marcus Sundberg wrote:
> Well as the subject says multihead worked great.

That's Great! :)

> I had the following consoles running:
> 1. CL5430 kgicon 320x200x8
> 2. CL5430 kgicon 640x400x8
> 3. Mill 2 kgicon 640x400x8
> 4. Mill 2 kgicon 800x600x16
> 5. Mill 2 kgicon 1024x768x32
> 6. Mill 2 kgicon 640x480x8
> 7. XF86_SVGA X-server running on the CL5430

Did you use the CL5430 as the primary card card (when booting)?

> Pretty darn impressing!
> Now if I could only have an accelerated X-server that works on
> the Millennium II after the KGI-driver has been loaded.
> (The MMIO mode seems to confuse the XF86_SVGA more than a bit ;)
Yes I have the same problem. :(

> Until that comes true, where can I find an XF86_FBDEV server for
> ix86 (preferedly glibc2) ?

I compiled the server my self, found the code on a CD.
But, I can't send you the server (only a 14.4 kbps modem right now!).

/ Jonas
       Jonas Borgström <jonas_b@bitsmart.com>
  ZipCracker http://www.algonet.se/~jonas_b/zipcracker