  From: Marcus Sundberg <e94_msu@elixir.e.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 18:06:28 +0200

Re: Multiheaded Millennium works fine!

> On Tue, 18 Aug 1998, Marcus Sundberg wrote:
> > Well as the subject says multihead worked great.
>
> Time to start a multihead compatibility matrix?

Well, it'd be a hell of a matrix, because I can't see any reason why
_any_ card should fail to work multihead with a Millennium II, as
the driver is all MMIO. :)
(Oh btw, using vgafb on the Cirrus board and kgicon on the Millennium II
worked fine too, so you don't even need a kgi-driver for both cards
to do console multihead)

Now all I want is to have two keyboards/mice and event-filtering,
aka GGI Console (well those 127 hour days wouldn't hurt either ;-)

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |      E-Mail: e94_msu@e.kth.se