  From: David Waite <mass@ufl.edu>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 23:16:32 -0400

RE: RIVA chip support.

Good luck- NVidia is very stingy about any documentation. AFAIK Canopus (one
of the major sellers of Riva 128 boards, I've got one in my machine here at
work for OGL work) can't even get information on the 3d part of the chipset.

Their stinginess in documentation is the only reason I do not have one of
these cards in my home machine. If they actually do release docs, I'll be
running out to get one ;)

-David Waite