  From: teunis <teunis@computersupportcentre.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 19:07:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: Matrox Mystique update

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, Dan Hollis wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, Matthias Grimrath wrote:
> > I've updated the Mystique driver.  It works with the fbcon and
> > (listen, listen) is multihead capable.  Anyone with two cards please
> > test it.
>
> What else can multihead? What can the matrox mix with? Mach64? S3? What?

I'm fussing with S3 multihead -right- now!  (I've got two S3 cards - a
Trio64V2 and a ViRGE).  Lotsa fun :)
The S3 drivers are -not- multihead friendly when they're first starting up
- at least not in the combo I have *sigh*.

Prolly first Trio64V2 as that's my secondary card (at the moment)

G'day, eh? :)
	- Teunis

PS: Anyone know how to convince XFree86 to load on a secondary PCI card?
Huh huh? :) :) :)