  From: Johan Karlberg <wlfshmn@failure.ml.org>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 00:23:28 +0200 (CEST)

Re: Matrox update.

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, [iso-8859-1] Jonas Borgström wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have committed a few small Matrox Millennium driver changes.
>
> I have added a ramdac_mhz parameter in fbcon-kgi.c.
> You can use it to supply the correct mhz value for you TI ramdac.
> The default value is 135 MHz.
>
> You can use it like this:
>
> ./insert ramdac_mhz=_your_mhz_value_
>
> Is there a way to detect the MHz value of the TI tvp3026 radac?

I've been working with the little brother of this dac, the tvp3020, and
I've found no way of determining the speed of it, (in code that is)
I was happy enough to see that all tvp ramdac's seem to have a common ID
field addressed in a common way... ;)

> Is there anybody on this list who can test multiheading with at least one
> Matrox Millennium card? I can't.

Not yet, in a few weeks I will have access to a few Millennium cards if
all goes well.

Johan