  From: Marcus Sundberg <e94_msu@elixir.e.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 21:58:14 +0200

Re: Matrox update.

> Hi,
>
> I have committed a few small Matrox Millennium driver changes.
>
> I have added a ramdac_mhz parameter in fbcon-kgi.c.
> You can use it to supply the correct mhz value for you TI ramdac.
> The default value is 135 MHz.
>
> You can use it like this:
>
> ./insert ramdac_mhz=_your_mhz_value_
>
> Is there a way to detect the MHz value of the TI tvp3026 radac?
>
> Is there anybody on this list who can test multiheading with at least one
> Matrox Millennium card? I can't.

I have a Matrox Millennium II in my box and a Cirrus Logic 5430 which I can
put in for testing. The CL542x driver worked on the Cirrus board in the Dali
days, has anyone tried it with kgicon?

Do you know if the Millennium driver is capable of waking up a
card that was disabled by the BIOS at boot?

In any case I'll give it a shot.

Btw, is there really no way to get a real 320x200 mode from a
Millennium (II) in MMIO mode?

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |      E-Mail: e94_msu@e.kth.se