  From: Stefan Mars <mars@lysator.liu.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 17:36:20 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: 3d

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, James A Simmons wrote:

> Why we are discussing this. I have been working with the TGA video adapter
> and have notice it supports gourand shading and z buffering. It does not
> have texture mapping. Alot of cards have gourand shading and z buffering.
> How should we support this? Any ideas?

Here's one idea at least... can someone create a special libggi3D
mailinglist for those that are interested in the subject?

-Stefan

| Stefan Mars              |Student, Applied physics & Electrical engineering |
| Bjoernkaerrsgatan 15B:30 |Linkoping Institute of Technology                 |
| S-584 36 Linkoping       |                                                  |
| Sweden                   |Email: mars@lysator.liu.se Phone: +46 (0)13175384 |
|         Maintainer of The THX Home Cinema Buyers Guide, located at          |
|               http://www.lysator.liu.se/%7Emars/thxguide.html               |
\--------------------- PGP key available through finger ----------------------/