  From: Marcus Sundberg <e94_msu@elixir.e.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 17:01:30 +0200

Re: keyboard.h changes

> In keyboard.h :
>
> >  #define GGI_KEY_CAPSLOCK        GGI_KEY_STICKY_SHIFT
>
> This is surely wrong.  Capslock is not a sticky shift -- if it were,
> then pressing '12345' with capslock on would give '!@#$%'.

Ok. Many of the changes I made in keyboard.h were deduced from how
targets translated keysyms, and as there was never any documentation
about how the keyboard stuff worked most targets were pretty arbitrary
in this matter. ;)

[sniped good points about keyboard handling]

> What do you think ?

Sound's very good to me.
As you seem to know Linux keyhandling better than me, could you
please update the display/common/linux2ggi_keysym.inc with
translations according to this scheme?

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |      E-Mail: e94_msu@e.kth.se