  From: Marcus Sundberg <e94_msu@elixir.e.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 03:20:05 +0200

GGI ports updated

I've updated my ggisyna port of synaesthesia and put up a port of
the C64 emulator Frodo. Both are on my GGI-page
(http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan/ggi)

Both apps should also be useful as examples on how to code proper
GGI-apps as they are highly portable. (Both use DirectBuffer when
available but have fallbacks, use GGI_AUTO for virtual size and
support GT_8/15/16/24/32BIT visuals (Frodo takes advantage of the
new graphtype scheme and supports all modes that has a physical
pixelsize of 1,2,3 or 4 bytes))