  From: Achim Kaiser <Achim_Kaiser@t-online.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 14:31:30 +0200

Snapshot permissions - again

Hi,

I've noticed, that the problem with the permissions in the snapshots
isn't fixed. The execution permissions aren't available in the dev- and
the stable-tree.

It seems no one is interested in fixing this. Don't expect, that new
people will join the ggi-project if they can't do a single make without a
"permission denied".

I know the only thing I have to do is a "find degas -exec chmod 755 {}
\;", but this isn't the point. Maybe a "README.permissions" in the trees
is a start.

Achim