  From: James A Simmons <jsimmons@acsu.buffalo.edu>
  To  : ggi-develop <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 17:37:45 -0400 (EDT)

kgicon test

I got 2.1.115 to compile. So I compiled kgicon for the matrox millenium
card. I had it set for only kgicon. No VGA chipset support or VESA VGA
graphics console. Then i insmod kgicon.o and wow my console was so much
faster. I need to know one thing for further testing. How do you create
the /dev/fb. By the way do noot try to run your old X server. Use
XF86_FDEV. When I ran XF86_SVGA my screen shrunck and it was jsut a mess.