  From: Torgeir Veimo <Torgeir.Veimo@vertech.no>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 13:07:14 +0000

Re: [Fwd: 3.9N]

Steffen Seeger wrote:

> Anyone knowing if 'beta release' means readable for developers only or
> if anyone can download this?

XFree86 betas have never been public. I have login passwords and can
send it to you if you wish. (you were a registered XFree86 developer,
right?)

Steffen, my new development machine with both AGP and PCI (meaning both
Permedia2 and GLINT + Delta) will soon be up and running. I'm interested
in getting the permedia2 driver to work as a kgicon driver. Have you
done anything in that direction allready?

--
-Torgeir