  From: teunis <teunis@computersupportcentre.com>
  To  : GGI Developers <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 17:45:56 -0700 (MST)

linux-2.1.115

(offtopic : and since I don't follow linux-kernel and am a little afraid
of posting there, I figured I'd annoy a buncha people by posting here :)
['sides, I've got GGI-related - or more specifically kgifb-related
questions]

Umm - anyone else had any trouble with this beasty?  I can't get lxdialog
to work... *sigh*  (as in - "make menuconfig" FAILS badly!)
[ever since I had to rebuild -everything-... mayhaps I missed something]
So I used "make config" *sigh*
[I'm glibc-2.0.7 (with ncurses,localedata,crypt,linuxthreads)
manual-compiled, egcs-2.91.52 (also tried gcc 2.7.2.1) fwiw... and
EVERYTHING else works]

Okay - now who do I pester for CVS access again?  (and -what- do I have to
provide?  I had alla info before but lost that too in the hd-crash)

An' - is there any specific set 'o rules to how FB support should be
enabled?  (I enabled everything - is that enough? :)
And what's special about compiling KGI-FB?  (or did I miss something)

Hey - if I figure any of this out *giggle* I'll hack some S3-ViRGE accels
in :)  [want 3D I do :]

(PS: I -miss- EvStacks I mean GGI Console support *le really deep sigh*.
I liked the I/O device handling + insertable/removable GGI drivers and
nice smart console support :)

Lotsa smileys all around and G'day, eh? :)
	- Teunis