  From: Marcus Sundberg <e94_msu@elixir.e.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 00:37:14 +0200

Re: bughunting

> > i've just set the suggested mode which is theoretically possible but not yet
> > supported by svaglib.
> >
> > why do i get an unsupported from ggiCheckGraphMode ??
>
> Noone has written a (working) ggiCheckGraphMode for svgalib AFAIK...  Or
> at least last time I looked it was either missing or badly fubar.  Wasn't
> up to fixing it at the time ('cause I couldn't think of a good solution).
>
> You CAN probe svgalib for valid modes incidentally - but it takes some
> parsing....

Check out display/common/modelist.*
It works fine for me, but as I have a Matrox Millennium II I can't
test SVGAlib extensively. I suppose I'll put in my CL5430 board
someday and see if I can reproduce this problem...

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |      E-Mail: e94_msu@e.kth.se