  From: Marcus Sundberg <e94_msu@elixir.e.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 00:12:11 +0200

Re: libggi2d updates

>  There are still some problems:
>
>  - when running the libggi2d demo on the X target it seems that the
>    excessive use of ggiMap/UnmapPixel causes problems with the Xlib synchronisation:
>   Xlib: sequence lost (0x1008c > 0x8e) in reply type 0x6!
>   Xlib: sequence lost (0x10090 > 0x92) in reply type 0x6!

I'll rewrite GGIunmappixel so it doesn't use XQueryColor. That
should fix the problem.

>  - the makefile tries to install the .so files in /lib/ggi.. rather than $(PREFIX)/lib/ggi...
>    What's wrong with it? It's almost identical to the one of libggi.
>
>  - the old directory structure is still present in the CVS under libggi/extensions/libggi2d
>    How can I delete it? cvs remove doesn't work.

Do a "cvs -z9 update -PAd" and it should disappear locally.
I don't think it's possible to delete it completely from the server.

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |      E-Mail: e94_msu@e.kth.se