  From: Neal Tucker <ntucker@vax.area.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 02:16:12 -0700

Re: picky, picky

Hartmut Niemann says:
> > See it at http://www.area.com/ntucker/ggipuzzle.gif
> >
> > Oh, and it was created in Adobe Illustrator, and I can provide
> > it in vector format, higher res, antialiased, etc. if anyone is
> > interested.
> >
> > -Neal Tucker
> >
> Even more picky ...
> The puzzle pieces are not really 3-D pieces, but two 2d surfaces, and
> one can see that at the corners.  Can you give them side walls?

Well, I was more going for a drop-shadowish type thing there, since
puzzle pieces aren't usually *that* thick.  I'll try a version with
depth (but not as thick as the original).

Also, I talked with Tristan, and he really meant I should sharpen all
the corners, but not so they're perfectly sharp (which was what I was
trying to get away from).  Slightly rounded is good, but they're too
rounded now.

I'll let you know when I do that.

-Neal