  From: Hartmut Niemann <niemann@cip.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 10:32:58 +0200 (MESZ)

Re: ML problems (And two repeated questions) =)

> > Also with kgicon:
> > 1) you switch over to the new scheme by doing con2fbmap 0 1 right?
>
> Basically.. Be sure to read Andrew's and Jon's emails on the list as they
> explain many traps to be avoided.. (agreed with someone who said that
> on the list today, one should really collect these mails and make a
> small doc - Hartmut? ;)
Oh well, currently I collect this type of info, but don't have the
time to process it.
(The german term for this is 'sammeln und hochstapeln', collecting
and stacking high, with a pun because 'hochstapeln has a second meaning...)

But I was thinking about asking the kgicon guys for
a short explanation.
It would be really good if somebody wrote a (plain ASCII, unformatted)
kgicon instruction/faq and maintained it. I'll put some sgml polish
onto it early in september.
I haven't read the latest kgicon messages, so it might already be in my inbox.

Hartmut.
--
Hartmut Niemann   --   niemann(a)cip.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de
http://cip2.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de:8080/hyplan/niemann/index_en.html [/ggi]