  From: Steve Cheng <elmert@ipoline.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 01:14:39 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Big changes to CVS tree

The display targets guy strikes back! <g>

On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, Marcus Sundberg wrote:

> The cleanup and directbuffer changes to libggi is still not completely
> done, but the X, Xlib, memory and multi targets now works.

I have changed tile and xf86dga to compile. Tile won't work correctly yet.
xf86dga can't switch resolutions because it only knows stride of default
resolution. Just quick-hacks to try to help around.  Committed them and fix

display/memory/mode.c problem:

        LIBGGI_APPBUFS(vis)[0]->buffer.plb.stride
                = (GT_SIZE(mode->graphtype)+7)/8*mode->virt.y;
						       ^^^^^^

it's virt.x!!!

You need to get some sleep, my friend :-)

- Steve,
	who can't get off the habit of using LIBGGI_DISPLAY
	rather than GGI_DISPLAY :-)

email: steve@ggi-project.org
www: <http://shell.ipoline.com/~elmert/>;